WordPress Web Developer Amsterdam
We are looking for immediate support from our development team. With us you get the space to learn more in the field of web development. Do you already have some experience with WordPress and HTML / CSS? Then we are looking for you!
We are a young online marketing agency from Amsterdam with a brand new office. We have an informal atmosphere. You offer support on various projects suit you best. We challenge you to get the most out of your talents.
We are looking for someone who:
- Would like to learn about WordPress, CSS, HTML, UX ...
- Can work in a team / independently (no hierarchy)
- You have a high sense of responsibility
- Get things done
Our vision: We believe that a beautiful website is worth nothing without visitors and visitors are worth nothing without a website that converts.
We use data drive online marketing to get the best out of a website! We use the best tools and are aware of the latest updates in the field of online marketing.
Our methods are well documented in manuals and checklists and we have a nice project management system. It is always clear to everyone what is going on and what needs to be done.
- Customizing and managing WordPress site
- Building new WordPress sites
- Technical adjustments
- Building webshops (Woocommerce)
- SEO friendly building
How are you going to learn that?
With us you will receive internal training in the field of web development. In our web development training you will learn about WordPress, UX, UI, HTML, CSS and user-friendly building. After the training you will know how to build a website / webshop in a good way. So that it is responsive, fast and safe.
During the training you will receive support from a young team. You will be given the space to learn a lot about web development, including the latest techniques.
- HBO / WO student.
- You already have some practical experience with websites within or outside your studies.
- You are willing to learn and do everything in the field of web development.
- You are handy with computers and figuring out how something works online.
- You are accurate and can work independently.
- No requirements, but an advantage is experience with: CSS, HTML, PHP, Google Analytics, Photoshop.
The fee is in line with the market and in consultation.
Are you interested in a side job as a web developer? Send your CV and short motivation to email@example.com